Wednesday, October 27, 2010

How to become a vegetarian.....for men??


Earlier this year former Cro-Mag (I'm not even going to pretend I know anything about that band) John Joseph came out with a book called "Meat Is For Pussies" intended to be a "how-to guide for dudes who want to get fit, kick ass and take names." I stumbled upon it while reading Alternative Press magazine at work and was intrigued.

When I looked up the book online I was directed to a bunch of extremely negative reviews of the book, followed by equally pissed off comments by readers. I haven't read this book yet, but I definitely want to see what all the fuss it about. Most comments were directed solely at the title of the book (making me wonder if those commenters actually read the book from cover to cover).

Honestly, I freaking love the title. I think John gets away with a title that's extremely relevant to what he's talking about, funny and to-the-point, while also serving up a massive heap of sexual innuendo - which I like ;) I'll definitely pick this book up and review it in a future post!

No comments:

Post a Comment