Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Grill 'Em All........not Grille Mall!


Can you believe this is my first experience with a food truck? Granted, I have bought food from food trucks in LA, but not from these new age food trucks that garner huge followings on Twitter and are usually accompanied with a long line of people. So I was very excited when my co-worker Aaron informed me of a food truck stopping by near our workplace.

What's great about the Grill 'Em All food truck is the fact that you can get any of their burgers with a veggie burger substitute. On the menu and their website they say there is a $1 extra charge for that, but when I went and ordered the Samona Joe with a veggie burger the guy didn't charge me extra! (Perhaps he simply forgot haha) Some of the burgers do have bacon toppings, but you could always ask for no bacon. The Samoa Joe that I got has cheddar cheese, BEER SOAKED ONIONS (something they have on most of their burgers), pineapple, and barbecue sauce.

Almost our turn!!

The hungry people line of people behind us

Not exactly the best food picture I've taken

For more information about this food truck check out their site: http://grillemalltruck.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment