Thursday, January 6, 2011

Eat Anywhere: Good Pho You


Good Pho You* is one of those places you can go to to not only eat decent food, but also marvel at all the little adorable asian things inside. This place may serve Vietnamese food, but it's Korean-owned, so you KNOW they've got all that cutesy Korean stuff all up in there.


But on to the food......this place is vegetarian friendly! When I went, I actually had a lot of things to choose from; but what I ended up getting was the vegetarian fried rice (Boring, I know. But hey, that's what I felt like!). And as you can see it's not only delish, but they give you SO much, I could have eaten that for days.

So yay! Go to eat at Good Pho You if you're in the mood for some Vietnamese cuisine without all the guilt of killing animals! Did I mention they also have frozen yogurt there too? Amazing!

*Note: I've noticed that an unimaginable amount of my friends have NO IDEA what the hell "pho" is. Granted, these are my mom-Asian friends, but still! You live in the valley, you ought to know what pho is! But for my readers who don't know, pho is a popular vietnamese beef noodle soup. It's obviously NOT veggie friendly, so many of the pho places I enjoy going to have other options.

Oh, and don't bother asking for vegetarian pho because the waiter WILL give you a weird look if not straight up laugh in your face -_____-

No comments:

Post a Comment