Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Awesome Idea: The Uniform Project


Imagine wearing the same dress....for one year! Talk about going green, huh? Not only do you save money on buying clothes, you also get a chance to be extremely creative with your fashion choices. If I had the guts (and the right dress) I would totes do it too! Yes, TOO. Some girls have done the crazy and actually wore one dress for an entire year - all in an effort to raise money for a cause.

Check out www.theuniformproject.com to see India, the current "pilot of the month" girl working a different style with the same dress for the month of August. And you can also check out the girl who started it all, Sheena (above in her little black dress), who actually wore that one dress for a whole year!! Remember, she may have worn the same dress for a year, but every single day was an entirely different style. Craziness!!

Maybe I'll try wearing the same one piece of clothing for a week and see how that goes. I think I need to stock up on lots of accessories first. Guess I need to take a trip to the local flea market ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment