Friday, August 20, 2010

Flower power!

I love Drew Barrymore. Not only is she like the quintessential Hollywood hippie, she's also so darn cute! Check her out at a Nylon Magazine party wearing a GORGEOUS dress that she got for $25! Yes people, she wore vintage. And not the kind of vintage that's from like the "vintage" closet of high fashion designers that still cost a ginormous amount of money. I'm talking vintage store find! But of course, being that this is Hollywood, Ms. Barrymore paired the dress with a pair of $760 YSL pumps.

Work it girl.

I had a similar kind of luck at Out of the Closet when I discovered a light pink mermaid-style dress from Vera Wang that was only 8 buckaroos! It's not red carpet worthy though, but I did wear it as a Halloween costume when I was a dead prom queen.

No comments:

Post a Comment